Monday, April 15, 2013

Capi Capi Loom Loom (Rilakkuma Cafe)

While I was sitting in the Hello Kitty Cafe, I wondered if there was a Rilakkuma Cafe in Seoul as well. A quick search on Google showed that the answer was a big fat YES. 

So, dazed with excitement, I wolfed down what was left of my chocolate cake (blah, who cares about Hello Kitty Cafe?!) and rushed on over to Sungshin Women's University Station.


I found the directions online from this girl's blog.


Capi Capi Loom Loom Cafe has a tiny entrance and it's tucked away between two more prominent-looking shops, so it's easy to miss. 


I can't tell you how excited I was when I walked in through the entrance and saw all this lovely Rilakkuma stuff!


The cafe is located in the back of the shop.


There are cosy corners, low tables, and Rilakkumas sprinkled everywhere.


Here's a cute wall with (I assume) polaroids from some customers.


Welcome to Capi Capi Loom Loom!


I loved every bit of this cafe! Went back there three times during that week alone. 


The second time I went, I went with my mom.

Here is her "I'm so unimpressed" face.


How can so much cuteness exist on a wall?


If someone buys this hat for me, I may wear it... in my dark room... before I go to bed.


The furnishings are simple and give off a very "cabin in the woods" feel. 


The hot chocolate is whatever, but the cheesecake is NAICE. It was frozen and tasted more like ice cream when I ate it, which is also very nice. It's probably the same kind of cheesecake as the one you can get in 7-Eleven. But just because it's served in the Rilakkuma Cafe, it tastes a million times better. 


The third time I went, I brought Hyoju with me. She was utterly in love with the place as I was.


We were frantically taking photos of EVERYTHING. 


I took more photos, even though it was my third time there already.


Who can resist Rilakkuma's big fat head?


Sooo adorable.



And this is what I ended up lugging back with me to Singapore.

A 70cm tall Rilakkuma, bedroom slippers, and a cute pink mug. All for just under SGD$100.

YAYYYYYY!










No comments: