Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life Goes On

For my job, it's best to look unglamorous all the time. Just leave the hair in an untidy bun, my body in an old t-shirt and shorts, my brows un-plucked and my face makeup-free.
My diet has been questionable, but only for a while. I just wanted to try these "Smileys" that they have in the fridge for the kids. They're these round bite-sized potato things that you pop in the oven. Crunchy on the outside, but mashed on the inside. Yummy! And and and, don't forget the irresistable smile!
My evenings consist of webcam sessions and Japanese dramas. Currently it's Atashinchi No Danshi. It's the lamest most unbelievable cliche scheme ever, but it puts me to sleep so whatever.
And since I was at the Russian store yesterday, I got myself Russian storybooks to read. Triple quadruple yippee yays!!!
And this is the 1/3 of my job who has been driving me up the wall...

Today the rain continued pouring. This will be the fourth week in a row now. The baby keeps getting sick and the boys are always stuck indoors. I can't run without getting thoroughly soaked and my shoes can't ever get dry on time.

But I love life and can't wait till this Saturday when I get to work in New York City again and I get to visit my baby kitty!!!!!

The Lord is so good to me. Everytime I feel like I'm about to fall, I rest my burden on Him and he lifts me up into the sky. I can be down like an arrow but inside, I am flying. He has never forsaken me. I only need to Trust and Obey.

:)

No comments: