Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Thinking Like Summer and Living Like Rain

What a blah day.

I could go on and on about all the little things that went wrong today, but I'm not even in the mood for that. Many things aren't perfect and although I like to think that I'm okay with that, I'm really not.

Oh well.

It's one of those days again. Check out the past five songs that I've just listened to.











I would really like to take some time, a warm cup of chamomile tea, lots of thick blankets and go lie next to a lake somewhere and watch the stars right now. I'd like to just lay there and not think about anything at all.

So why don't I?

I don't know.

What happens when you lose everything you have ever worked for in a few seconds? What happens when you find out that everything you have done is absolutely meaningless?

Only a precious few can ever find meaning in their lives.

You know what would be nice right now too? Rollerblading at East Coast Park, getting tired when the sun goes down, then having barbecued wings and stingray for supper.

All these moments that I used to take for granted....

I wish now for those moments to come back to me.
I've been having all these amazing dreams recently about being in some warm country and swimming in the warm ocean with fishes and sunlight everywhere.

I wonder what will happen this year.

I wonder what I'll be like in 2010. I wonder how my life will change by then.

Things change so quickly. Time seems to fly by faster and faster.

No comments: