Friday, January 09, 2009

And I Begin To Wonder

Last night I worked at the Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse event.

But before that I went to meet up with Elizabeth who left for Singapore at 2100.
The both of them have completed their exchange programs and jetted back to the sunny island.

Talking to a sad Elizabeth who didn't want to leave made me think about the possibility of me ever returning to Singapore. I imagined myself in her shoes and this really overwhelming feeling of sadness just fell on me. I mean, I miss Singapore, I really do. It's just that I've grown to like this place a lot too. I really love the fact that I can walk in one direction for days and not see a coastline (well excluding one direction).

So last night I worked with Anjelina Jolie.
Well, Anjelina Jolie lookalike. Hah. This Alexa person has no bad angles!
Can you tell I was really bored at my job? We did a little photoshoot in the back of the bus.
I mean, they gave me the sweetest task of the night. I was initially supposed to be doing coat check along with the rest of the girls outside in the freezing wind, but due to a lucky turn of events, my job ended up being having to sit in the bus where all the employees' belongings were kept so I can guard them.
I guess getting paid for four hours of sitting in a warm bus while other people are freezing their asses outside can have its downs too.
Like being bored.
Being so bored that you pull off your neon tie and tie it around your head.
And just discussing the hotness of Hayden Christiansen (Christian Haydensen as we like to call him) and Jonathan Rhys something... Oh fantastically hot people we see on tv... Why can't you just be real and grow a pimple and let us see it or something?
Anyway, that's goodbye to Elizabeth for a really long time. Nobody has buzzed from Singapore to say they were coming over yet, so I'm just chillin with my kitty for now. I think I may get back into writing letters since I keep receiving them but haven't replied to any.

I'm so sorry!

Check your mailboxes soon. :)

Also,

Morning has broken like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird.
Praise for the singing.
Praise for the morning.
Praise for them springing fresh from the Word.

No comments: