Monday, March 24, 2008

Come ON Gossip Girl!

I'm sort of disappointed. I was under the false impression that Gossip Girl was to air a new episode tonight. Turns out it wasn't a new episode.

I NEED A NEW EPISODE!

Did I mention that I'm sick of watching reruns? Now that the writers' strike is over, can we get a little screen love?

At least I have a book to read. A rather interesting book at that. It starts with the narrator embarking on a mission for his missing cat... Let me tell you, the mystery is simply killing.

It's true you know, no matter how many tv stations you subscribe to, there will never be anything you want to watch. You could have every single HD, HBO, Starz channel you want, but finding the right program at the right time is like finding wireless connection in the African savanna.

Hurrah for Youtube. They give you what you want, when you want it. Oh yes. And it's free.
How about some English lessons?

Now can you say "I have a bad case of diarrhea"? I can. Without the cute Japanese accent though.

P.S.

How do you like the fruit of my hours spent learning the basics of HTML? It's nice to be bored sometimes. Boredom drives you to do new things.

No comments: