Saturday, August 02, 2008

Back to Square One

For this whole entire week I've been wallowing in my misery. A few hours ago yet another stone was dropped onto me; the biggest stone yet...

But I want to sing "Holy Holy Holy!".
I commit my life unto you Lord. I am letting go of everything...

I am going to keep running track and looking after myself. I will live according to his wisdom and abandon my own.

I REFUSE to treat myself like crap. I WILL NOT keep crying my eyes out or keep putting depressed thoughts in my head. The Lord has granted me strength a long time ago, and I think it's about time that I accept his grace and mercy into my life.

I am going back to square one, back to the beginning, before I met him, before I left home.
I am going on a journey back to rediscover myself...

The wound is deep and gets deeper as the days go by, but with friends like these:


I'll be just fine.
Heehee.

I am probably getting my license on 20th August. As for my new apartment, I'll probably be moving in within two weeks.

I have faith that at the end of my days, I will look back and thank God for everything he has given me and for every experience he has allowed me to have.

I am letting go with open arms and an open heart...

No comments: