Friday, September 12, 2008

Being Human

The drive back to my parents' place was long and painful. It took me about 2 and a half hours as compared to the usual 1 hour 40 minutes to drive back. The rain caused me a certain degree of trauma as well because it just reminded me of last week's flooding drama....

That aside, God's been looking out for me, and I'm not just saying that. Today I almost fell asleep at the wheel like a million times but everytime, I'd almost hear somebody wake me up right on time. It was really scary.

I don't know why I've been so groggy recently. My appetite has increased two-fold from what it was before and I need slightly less than 12 hours of sleep each day to even feel sane the next morning.

That, of course, is highly un-doable since there are just too many things to do in one day.

Next week, my calendar is actually filled! Which is great because it better be!

My broken heart is slowly mending, and it's gaining momentum as I type. Once in a while the pangs come but they always go. Things that used to seem like a big deal just don't matter anymore. I keep learning new things everyday.

Not to mention, I'm starting to meet some new friends, and we all know that's always exciting.

Fall is arriving at a steady pace. Two mornings ago came the first real chill that I've felt since the summer. You know, the icy air that feels like someone opened the refrigerator door in your face... And today it was cold enough out to wear two jackets. I miss fall! But cold weather means more money for me since I'll have to start paying for heating, as well as a new pair of shoes/boots since I have no warm shoes, only flipflops and sandals. I hate toe-covering shoes, but in cold weather i suppose they are a necessity.

I'm about to fall over in exhaustion. Goodnight everybody. No pictures or videos again... I'm not lazy, just exhausted.

Toodles!

No comments: