Monday, September 15, 2008

More Vague Updates

So I drove through Times Square last week and came back without a scratch. Does that mean I'm a professional now?
Went somewhere fun with fun people that same night. It was a breath of fresh air from my stuffy apartment.
I know they had a blast. I just sat there and people watched a lot all night. People get so interesting in different situations. It's so much more fun than watching tv.

The last few hot days of summer are here and I still haven't gone to the beach. It's sad.

I wish I had money to go shopping for new clothes. I threw out more than half of my closet recently because I found that most of the clothes were too big on me now... I am now officially a size 2! Or actually I have been since last summer...

A lot of people have been making remarks about my weight recently (mostly girls), saying that I'm too thin and whatnot, but all that does is just get me annoyed since I know my own body and I know that I'm healthy.

Haters!!!

I know someone out there can identify...

Anyway, life's moving.

Photoshoot tomorrow and agency open calls on Wednesday. Work on Saturday, cross country meet this Sunday... My week is packed!

Toodles. I'm going to go study my current favourite subject: accounting! (I'm not being sarcastic by the way.)

No comments: