Friday, May 15, 2015

Baby Mobile

About a month before Brendan was born, I had an inkling to make him a baby mobile. Call it my nesting instincts if you will.


So out I went to buy some pieces of felt. 

I googled for some patterns that I liked, traced them directly off the computer monitor and started cutting.


This fawn was the most labor intensive of the lot, but it's also my favorite :)


I wasn't sure at first how to mount the animals with whatever existing material that I had. I was too lazy to go hunting for sticks or wire. 

Today, I finally decided to simply stick them with tape onto the ceiling. 

I hung them over Brendan's diaper changing station.


Looks alright huh?

They are stuffed with my leftover cosmetic cotton balls.

I made sure to include almost all the colors of the rainbow. A purple heart was on the way, but then Brendan came first and I never got the time to finish up.





No comments: