Monday, November 10, 2008

Lalala

I used to be able to say whatever I wanted here, but now I have to speak my mind in word puzzles and metaphors.

This morning's sun was fantastic. It was shining really hard and I had to whip out my shades (finally!) to shield my poor eyes.

So I went to school, got the car fixed (goodbye 70USD...), did my homework, ate some stuff, then in a few minutes I'll be leaving for work at the World Trade Center. I thought the place burned down already, but today's work address says World Trade Center so.... I'm curious to see what kind of place we'll be working in.

So. So. So....... life is rolling on as usual. More than a million people are sitting at their computers typing away like me right now. Where are we all headed? Sometimes it doesn't seem as lonely anymore... :)

No comments: