Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ramble

Hello!

Things are getting better. 

Every afternoon now, there are thunderstorms in Singapore. The lightning and thunder show that ensues right outside my window is nothing short of spectacular. It really makes me think about how being on the right side of the glass window can change so many things. Even if you paid me a million dollars, I don't think I would want to risk standing outside during such an electric storm...

With regards to my job search, little progress has been made. That's all I have to say about it I guess. 

And I've been thinking- since I've got all this time on my hands, why not go exploring in Singapore while I still can? There are so many places that I have not been to in years, and all these new MRT stations that I've not yet seen. Who says Singapore is boring? Unless one has been to every single kopitiam in all the island, one should not make such wild claims.

Anyways... 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

photos please!!!

Anonymous said...

and a new post...