Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Everyday Wednesday

Yay! I finally figured out how to use my phone's 3G network as my personal hotspot- which means that I now have Internet in my room! I no longer have to squat in the hallway just to read my emails at night! This is great!

Let's see... I just got home from a nice evening out with my family. My dad, brother and I went for a run at the Botanic Gardens and because it was nighttime, I got lost! I ended up running a lot longer than I initially planned to. I must've run countless laps round the lake just trying to find the way back to the entrance. The Singapore Botanic Gardens actually looks pretty cool at night. There are rows of lit up christmas trees as well as crazy long blue lights streaming down from tall trees. It makes them look like species straight out of Avatar. 

After the run, we headed to Jalan Besar where we had turtle soup for dinner.

You may be wondering why there aren't any pictures to show for it. Thing is, I've been geo-blogging on this app called Feecha and it's so much more convenient than blogging in here. It's kinda sad, because Mindystolethecookie has a lot of sentimental value to me. However, @Missymindie on Feecha is just faster and I can do it anywhere, anytime. 

But I still do want to keep this place alive. It's just that when I am out with people, I am ALWAYS typing on my phones. Adding a camera to my already growing pile of electronic gadgets kind of makes me seem antisocial when out with friends or family. I feel like I have to tread carefully here before they all feel like I'm spending more time with my gadgets than with them!

Anyway, so far I feel really blessed to have this job. I don't dread going to work each day and I don't look forward to going home at the end either. It's true that I have to get up early each day and do work even when I get home some days, but I enjoy this feeling of always having something to do. It's such a big contrast to the past few months when all i've had to do was to sleep, eat, and poop. So much so that I'm treasuring every minute of it!

Of course it helps too that everyone in the office is super nice and laidback. God really really landed me in an awesome place!

Okay that's all I have to talk about tonight. I don't think my life is that exciting anyways. Just wanted to record some of the mundane things that are going on before 2012 swings around. 

Goodnight!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet your iphone has a decent camera!!!