Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weeks Around Christmas

In between studying and sleeping, I haven't really been staying home much. Below are just some photos to show what I've been up to recently. 


Skated to Woodlands Waterfront after a few months hiatus. 


Haven't seen them in a while because of the rainy season!


Went biking with DDR friends.


We skated from Bukit Timah to Woodlands. 


Lepak (lay around) there for a while to rest my sore behind... 


Met Alverina and Chen Xi to watch Amanda's church musical. 


It was really funny and entertaining!


Christmas eve dinner with ham on the plate... Yummy... 


Family at House of Bread for Christmas Eve. 


Tonight marks the last night that Timezone will be in operation in Cineleisure. As of December 26th, they will be permanently shutting down. 


For the past two months or so, Timezone Cineleisure has become my favourite weekend night haunt. I spent so many hours there perspiring on the DDR machine that I can't help but feel miserable that they're closing.


Guess this is it... 

You gave me many fond memories of laughter, fun and new friends. I will always remember you as the place where I first learned to play DDR properly! 






No comments: