Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012 you have been an outstanding year!

Apart from the not so nice things (turning 23 years old), there was a whole ton of fun to be had. I didn't cry as much as I did this year as compared to last year I think... Well, at least not over bad things that happened to me. 

This year I travelled a lot to different countries and neighbourhoods. 

Facebook tells me that I've made over 200 new acquaintances and/or friends. 

But do all these things really matter to me at the end of the day?

I look back upon 2012 and its fond memories with a tinge of sadness not because I didn't have more time to do the things I wanted to, but because I suddenly feel as if all these things are just so insignificant

One day our time will be up. We'll die and move on from this world. I don't know exactly what I'm trying to say here, but I guess to sum it up in a word, I'm feeling GRATEFUL to be alive. 

Alive for the whole of 2012. 

Thank you God, thank you! 





No comments: