Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Update

Hmm... Once again, I've been slacking off with blogging, mainly because I don't have Internet connection in my room and I no longer go to work on a daily basis. 

Since I left my last job, I've been spending my time studying for exams, playing DDR, going to church and just hanging out with friends. I even spent a few days in China with my dad visiting relatives. You know, I thought I would really enjoy the trip there, but instead I spent most of the time studying for an exam. Such is life!

Christmas and New Year's Eve is almost upon us, and once again, I'm asking myself the same old question: what is it that I want to do this year before the time has passed? 

To be honest, the answer is nothing. 

2012 was an absolutely amazing and fun year so I don't feel like I left any stone unturned. 

I'm too lazy to write more right now, so... That's about it for today. 

:) 



1 comment:

hikari said...

:) Yay to a fulfiling year! Praise the Lord! :)