Thursday, January 10, 2013

Are You Testing Me?

These past few days have been absolute garbage for me. Tuesday afternoon, I skated to ECP to teach Alverina how to ride a bike. It was the first time since October that I'd been out in the sun doing strenuous exercise. When I was only about 200m away from our meeting point, I suddenly felt light-headed and weak, and realised from a previous experience that I was just seconds away from blacking out. Fortunately there was a bench right next to the place I was standing so I quickly sat down to regain my senses. 

Since that day, I've been having diarrhoea non-stop till late at night, feeling dizzy, feeling like vomiting, and worse of all, feeling weak. Even small things like chopsticks can feel so heavy to me at times. 

Guess for a person like me who doesn't like to appear weak or depend on others, this is quite possibly the worse type of feeling ever. 

Last night, I began to feel a bit better and stronger, but my itchy legs and stubbornness got the better of me and I ended up playing 5 games of DDR. It wasn't even like I didn't know it was a bad idea... 

Well today I almost showed up late for an exam that I have to retake and I ended up failing it again anyway. 

Couple this with a few other headaches: running out of reserve cash, feeling spiritually locked and feeling very hopeless... 

If this is a time of testing, I must say God, that I feel very tested indeed... 





No comments: