Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Crazy Fun Night


No prizes for guessing what I did last night. 

That's right, I went prawning! 

At first it was just going to be me, Shirley and two of her friends. However, we ended up having Estella and the rest of the skating crew join us later. 


By the end of three hours, we had enough prawns to feed all ten people. Know how we did it with just three rods?


Well, it was because we got really lucky and three kind strangers gave us their prawns after they were done! 


We played Never Have I Ever and Truth or Dare all night. 

In an attempt to avoid awkward Truth questions, I had to do two really idiotic dares. One of them was to scream really loudly behind some random guy. The other dare was to walk to all four corners of the prawning ponds and do jumping jacks while yelling "I LOVE PRAWNING" twice. 

So. Embarrassing. 


Let's just say, we all found out quite a bit about each other last night.


Here's Estella doing a dare- running back and forth while carrying the chair above her head!

I'm so glad now that I've found another female prawning buddy! 


By the time 7am swung around, most of us were quite ready to collapse into bed. Still, we gamely waited for the sunrise. 


Cheers to a fantastic night!

Though I reached home around 9am and didn't get to sleep more than 2 hours, I wouldn't mind doing it all over again next weekend... :P








No comments: