Monday, May 27, 2013

28th May Two Thousand Thirteen

It's been almost five hours since I turned 24 (yes I'm counting from the very hour I was born) and this is what I have to show for it so far.


Connie gave me a pair of Rilakkumas for my birthday. Oh doesn't she know me well? 

Haha!


That said, my order arrived in the mail this evening. 

RIGHT ON TIME.


Say hello to my new Razor Cult Streets, size 7! 

I bought them off Rollerwarehouse.com and was really shocked when they took less than two weeks to ship it here from California. 

So. Impressed.

I took them out for a spin already. Now the difficult part is to decide whether to keep doing aggressive skating for a while and cut the urban, or to continue doing both simultaneously. I'm worried that one will affect the other, since both skating styles are really quite different. 


Also, having run out of Korean dramas to snack on, I've taken to my bookshelf for entertainment. Here's one I haven't touched in years. 

Goodnight and goodbye my 23 year old self. 











No comments: