Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can't Sleep

How often have I said that I couldn't sleep when my eyes actually feel heavy? Yet even as I lie down, my brain is thinking of doing a million other things. Since midnight, I've been on GarageBand making up a stupid song which ended up sounding like a bad techno/ambient mix. I titled it "Surfin' All Day". Who knows, if I add my autotuned voice, it could be the next viral hit......

I guess I just really miss music. I miss listening to it constantly, playing it on my violin, piano and guitar. I miss dreaming up orchestral tunes in my head at night. I wish I had the gift of transcribing notes fluently.

Now the question remains: stay awake till tomorrow night or sleep a few hours and get up early so I don't mess up my system too much?

Mmph.


No comments: