Thursday, October 04, 2012

Wednesday Night In The East

Last night was a really fun night!


Went to Thaipan in Mandarin Garden with Shirley and Alverina for dinner. 

We had originally planned to eat at the ECP hawker, but changed our minds last minute. 


The camera-wielder


Caught me off-guard for once


And the always-happy/high Alverina


We ordered the butter PRAWNS


Garlic kailan


Black pepper pork


Sambal kangkong


And hotplate tofu

Yeah, I know the pics aren't that great, but there were three very hungry girls just waiting to devour the food, so I couldn't spend too much time taking multiple shots =(

Our favourite dishes were the garlic kailan and the butter prawns. Personally, I thought the black pepper pork was yummy too. Hope I'll get to eat here again soon!


After dinner, we walked to Marine Terrace to look for a mama shop that sold candles and sparklers. Saw this delicious-looking pile of Nutella biscuits! Sadly, nobody wanted to buy any because it was so expensive. One for $3.20!!!!! 


After buying the sparklers, candles and matchsticks, we floated on high bubbly laughter to ECP. 




I want to do it again!!!








No comments: