Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A Wicked Dream

I had a really disturbing dream last night. 

It started with a young lady with the supernatural ability to fly and control objects. We shall call her Sara. Each time Sara made an unconscious demonstration of her skill (she enjoyed the feeling of flying), a small crowd would gather in the void deck to watch her. 

One day, a mysterious woman (let's call her Eve) and her assistant who were travelling through the area stopped by and told Sara that she wasn't making full use of her talents.

At this point, I am seeing a small crowd around Sara as Eve is telling her this. After Eve says this to Sara, Eve reveals her own special powers- which in addition to what Sara has, is more powerful and includes mind control. 

Sara mutely accepts what Eve tells her and decides to go along with Eve's plans. In an instant, Eve changes Sara out of her common clothes into a beautiful flashy gown, as well as thick makeup. Minions/assistants appear from nowhere and they transport Sara (under Eve's direction) to a theme park which is made especially for Sara. 

I was then transported in my dream to this theme park, as if seeing it from a third person perspective. 

Hovering over a forested cliff with water cascading down into the blue ocean far below, I see a ride which appears fun at first. 

It is a strange ride, with yellow contraptions extending out from the cliff. Each person is strapped in a ski-lift type unit which follows the track downwards, eventually ending near the bottom of the tall cliff. The units swing wildly and there are minions/assistants springing "surprises" at the riders at every turn. Some are spraying powerful water jets in people's faces, others are hitting the riders with stuff, while cackling loudly. 

Although the adult and children riders are smiling and laughing, I immediately sensed that something was off. The people were obviously in pain, confused and the whole scene bordered on torture to me. By the time they stumbled onto the platform at the bottom, they all had a dazed look on their faces. 

From that scene, I was transported to the main performance hall which was the highlight of the theme park. Ushered in by minions, I sat in one of the red velvet chairs on the second row, not knowing what to expect next.

The lights come on, and a flashy choir starts to sing. My thoughts at the time were: "this is just like a pop concert, but it feels like church!" I looked at the people around me and suddenly realised that this was a church service!!! They all had devout faces around me and even the person next to me confirmed this.

After the first noisy song was over, the emcee announces the next act to an excited audience. The lights dim and the music goes quiet for a second... Then suddenly, a loud blare of music! What shocked me tremendously however was the appearance of men dressed in waiters' uniforms shaking their bum in the faces of those sitting in the first row along with the raucous music. I couldn't believe it! Everyone in the crowd was laughing and clapping along as if this was normal!

The acts got consecutively worse after that. 

The next one had completely naked girls dance on the front row while the crowd sang along with lyrics such as this:

"We gonna have fun tonight"
"Welcome the prince"

When I started actually listening to the lyrics of the "hymns" that were being sung, it suddenly dawned on me that this whole place was nothing short of satanic. 

Sure enough, after the music section was over, Eve stands up in a majestic black feathered gown to welcome Sara- the final act on stage. A crowd of women in black also stand up and I realised that they were in fact all witches and Sara has unwittingly become one of them. 

I make an escape from that place, and somehow my dad comes to pick me up in his car. 

At this point, I wake up. 



What does this mean? 

It was all so real to me, and nothing in this dream seems to be connected with anything I've been seeing in real life. 

It prompted me to think that a suggestion from the outside was being made to me in my dreams last night.






Dear Father in heaven, thank you for the assurance when I woke up this morning, that I am yours and nothing can ever snatch me from Your hands. Thank you for your protection and the reminder that You are the strength of my heart and my portion forever! 





No comments: