Monday, August 24, 2009

Quickie

Today was my first full day back at my parent's place in my own room. I haven't lived in here for a long time now and it feels nice to be back. From now on I'll be driving 2 hours to school every morning and then driving back after track practice. I know I'll get sick of it eventually but for the present, I'll enjoy every bit of it.

I miss Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard but Pennsylvania has her charms as well. There's a symphony of crickets outside right now and that's kind of priceless.

So yep......

I got my kitty back yesterday but she absolutely hates me now. And who could blame her? She bit me so hard that my finger bled... My mom hates her too and wants me to get rid of her. And honestly, after 20 years of arguing with her, I don't even feel like talking about this to her anymore so she's happily finding new prospective owners for kitty.

You can guess how I feel about that.

I'm going to bed now. Bed is calling my name in capital letters.

No comments: