Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where Does The Sky End And I Begin...

Nowadays, there are a multitude of Western medications for all kinds of syndromes, illnesses and diseases. Unfortunately, it is hard to find one without any side effects.

I found, however, that the best American medication available here for aching bones, stress, headaches, insomnia and other mild aches is not only free from side effects, it is also cost-free.

The best of the best remedies- a stroll by the beach at sunset should do the trick.

I'll be leaving Massachusetts in approximately 10 days and even though I'm dying to get back in my Honda again, I know I'll miss this place terribly- just as I miss Washington State. I'll never get to run past the same sun-bleached cottages in the mornings or take a dip in the Bay in the evenings then... I'll miss the chicken fingers at the yacht club and the hydrangea-lined front lawns. And by the time winter swings around, my body will be screaming for the summer heat.

The last 10 days are always the most confusing, frustrating, bitter and sweet days...

Summer sure did fly by.

No comments: