Friday, August 07, 2009

Two More Weeks


In the past few months, I've turned into a yes-woman who is always up for anything, who never gets tired or bored, who is excited about everything, who is interested in everybody's conversation, who never stops moving. who doesn't get mad at anything.

It's a good thing but I wonder how long this will last? These magic spells in my habits tend to have a rather short lifespan...

Well anyway I am very ready to return to civillisation soon. I'd like to hang out with my friends again. If I still have any...

My dear computer presented me with a BSOD yesterday and it really freaked me out. I thought I was going to lose all my precious pictures and music, but luckily everything came back with a simple reboot. I guess this is a warning sign that I should put all my stuff on a memory stick before the lappie really crashes for good.

What nonsense is this anyway? This machine isn't even three years old...

I haven't been able to go to the beach at night since I got back to the Cape because I've been working nights too. My lady boss has been galivanting about town with her hubby so I have to stay home and listen for the baby crying. It stinks because now I really have absolutely zero time to myself. All I can do during my "free" moments is get on the computer, watch tv, read a book or draw.. But I want to see the Bay in moonlight, not do all these things that I can do at home in Pennsylvania or New Jersey...

I suppose there really is no such thing as working and vacationing at the same time.

No comments: