Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Neverending

Paper after paper after paper...

These few weeks are just blending into one super long week that never seems to end!

Just when I thought I could sit back and relax a bit, the next big paper arrives. Why does everyone else get nice little three page papers while I get ten and twenty pagers? Even five pages don't seem very much anymore. Five pagers are like chicken nuggets.

I want to sleep, I want to run, I want to rollerblade, I want to hang out and play soccer and swim. I want to do most everything BUT write these papers. And to be honest right now, I just want to breathe without a trail of papers hanging over my head.

Even though I got to spend this weekend hanging out with some trackies, I didn't really enjoy myself because the other half of my mind was constantly thinking about the homework I had to get done. While everyone else was watching TV, I was reading my chapter on law. I was completely regretting inviting everyone over the weekend and felt bad if I had to cancel all of our plans that we had made in advance.

Ok Mindy.

School is a luxury. Work is a lot more stressful and harder than this. Just get through this and when summer comes you can take the well-deserved break you want!

Yes... That's what I tell myself...

But at the back of my head is a little voice that says: if you don't play now, by the time you graduate, you won't have any time to do all the stuff you want to do.

AHH! GO AWAY VOICE!

Dear God, instead of blogging, I know I should be finishing my essay. Instead of harping on other people's faults, I should be concerned only with my own. Instead of bringing up the past, I should be living in the present. Instead of daydreaming, I should be working to reap a harvest. Give me more grace! In Jesus' name I pray, help me who has no other source of help but You. Amen!

Wow... I am such a complainer... And a great excuse-maker.

I should really just Stop. And Write.


No comments: