Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Update

Oh no I haven't blogged for so long!

Last Friday I had a really good track meet at Rutgers University. It's amazing how after all these years, I'm still learning new things about how to race and train. At each race I discover something new about how to run well. I love it!

Sunday, we celebrated Mommom's birthday.

Had the most delicious cheesecake I've ever had in years. Maybe it's because I've been trying hard not to snack impulsively that every sweet titbit tastes heavenly, but that was some seriously good cheesecake! My mom bought it from Wegman's supermarket.

As for further updates on everything else in life; my roommates still aren't really talking to me. To be accurate, I just haven't seen the one who hates my guts since we last had the "meeting". I think this space is necessary to the both of us right now anyway. All I can really do is to continue praying for myself to be more patient and understanding and for God to soften her heart.

As for school, it's going to start picking up any day now. However I'm really going to try my bestest not to pull any all-nighters this time around because our track championships are coming up and I've been dreaming big dreams...

Regardless, this spring has been really lovely weather-wise. We've had a lot of rainy days but also a good bunch of temperate sunny days. In a short while, summer will be here and winter will be naught but a memory... My college days will be a memory...

Because graduation is coming up in about a month or so, I've been trying to make full use of my time to hang out with as many people as I can. Who knows? I may never see them again. But while I'm here, I want to walk on these dirty concrete pavements, laugh like a kid and play in sun. When I finally leave school and close this chapter of my life, things will never be the same again.

How blessed we are in the present!

Thank you God for making me understand how precious is our gift of life daily. Help me not to take today for granted but to live it according to what You would wish. Fully and abundantly. In Jesus' name, Amen!



No comments: