Monday, November 05, 2012

Lizzie's Wedding Weekend


This past Saturday was a very special day for Lizzie!!!!!!


On Saturday night, I met up with Manda


And her foreign exchange friends


We went to Thaipan for dinner since it was raining heavily in the east


Those crazy boys decided to go swimming at the pool there


Having no choice but to be indoors because of the rain, we went to KBox at Bedok Point


It was a first for the three amigos to be singing at a karaoke.


Manda and I got our sing on too!




Some hallway shenanigans after singing... 


Sunday after church, I had lunch with Michelle at Bukit Timah hawker. 


Tried the tom yam soup from the thai stall. Surprisingly amazing! I had to add some chilli powder though.


Found the tiniest mushroom I'd ever seen


Sunday morning gave us blue skies and sunny weather. It made me so happy since we have had rainy weather almost every day this past week. 


Really enjoyed the bus ride from Bukit Timah to Choa Chu Kang


Sunny all the way


When evening rolled around it was time to get dressed up... 


for Lizzie's wedding reception at the Mandarin Oriental hotel! 

I didn't bring a date with me so I had to sit at a table with people that I didn't know. It was an interesting experience :)


So happy for the two of them!


The beautiful (and enormous) wedding cake


Very touching and funny speeches were given last night.


After the wedding I met up with Shirley at Barossa in Esplanade to chill. 


Sampled their beers but only liked the Irish Ale. 



Time flies when you're having fun, but time waits for no man! I was very aware of that when I woke up this morning and looked at my studying schedule. Where did my weekend go???

















No comments: