Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Normal Day

Terrible! Just terrible!

I KNOW I missed yesterday... But I really had no time even to pause and breathe for a second. I had back-to-back classes in the morning all the way until 1500, then I had to rush down to practice, then off to work right afterwards in Central Park for some Chanel event




It was literally 5 celsius out last night and the wind was going insane. I had to stand outside in the cold windy night at the entrance with just a cardigan and a thin jacket on because I was supposed to be taking coats.

Well obviously nobody wanted to part with their coats so I ended up just standing there shivering my ass off all night. At least I got to go for breaks indoors... I really thought my nose and ears were going to turn blue and fall off.

Again, too many celebrities to handle. I recognised their faces but not their names. Except for a few actually; and my new model-friend Sarah was there to help tell me who was who. I think the most exciting person for me was Kevin Federline. I finally got to see the guy in flesh! Haha... Like I mentioned on my FB status before, he's actually not that bad looking, but I could tell immediately that he's a guy that girls should just stay away from...

The whole time I was there I was just thinking to myself that all the people who showed up looked so happy yet so lonely. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. It scared me a little to imagine myself in their shoes. Rich, fabulous, charming, yet somewhat sad and lost. What if I'll be rich one day and will be invited to such parties? Will I still be myself? Now I see what Jesus meant by "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven". Under my current circumstances though, I really wouldn't mind having some deep pockets.

Tonight I'm working again someplace cool, so hopefully I'll get to see more celebrities' ex-boyfriends or whatnot.. Haha.

I hate not sleeping early though. And not eating on time either. My schedule is all messed up for this week and next, but I need to make that cash. Rent is coming soon!

The temperatures outside have taken an insane turn downwards. Winter gear is full on and out of the closet.

Hopefully this weekend кошка can go meet C's cat and they'll have a ball of a time together. I'd love to see a real catfight or something. Kidding.

Anddddd... that's it. Gotta go finish my accounting homework now.

No comments: