Saturday, October 04, 2008

ENGLUND!

What a long day!

I left 0830 this morning and went with the cross country team down to Maryland for a meet. We got there at 1300 but the race started at 1715. Do the math. That's how long we had to wait in the wind before. At least it was nice and sunny out for most part of the waiting time, but nonetheless, it was still cold enough.

I got home around 2200, only to find out that my cat has nearly gone beserk. She was traumatised from my prolonged absense and had gone so far as to pee on my fake Balenciaga and a little on my couch. After 5 minutes of me "teaching her a lesson", she decided that the floor right next to her litter box was a good place to pee as well.

I pretty much spent the past hour cleaning after the damage.

If you didn't already guess, I'm pooped.
Extremely pooped.

Going to get up early tomorrow morning though for a nice run, tennis, and perhaps a swim!


No comments: