Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crossroads Again

So I just got home from work and I'm sitting here in my room on the bed under the soft warm covers...

I've been thinking a lot about the situations I'm in currently, and yes I'll admit it: I was a little too hasty in picking apartments. Therefore, I'm currently either looking for a roommate, or for a room somewhere. It's about time that I cut my living expenses in half.

I also definitely want to leave my college for another one because given the amount of money that goes into tuition fees, it's more worth it to study somewhere else. Besides, I hate my college. I really dislike the whole culture in general... It turns me off completely and I really don't enjoy being there.

I'm leaving my agency too.

Hopefully by next year things will get better and my life will have straightened itself out a lot more.

You know what I need? I need to hang out with some actual people (besides at work) and stop being by myself and my kitty all the time. I need to do something fun...

Ever feel helpless, powerless, confused and hopeful all at the same time?

Sometimes I think it's human nature to just complicate things way beyond what they should be. Perhaps I've been complicating things instead of making them simple and clean cut. I really don't know what to do at this point about many things.

I need to pray.
Goodbye.

No comments: