Sunday, December 21, 2008

Frosty Pennsylvanialand

OH MY CHICKEN PIE!

How do I describe the way I'm feeling right now? How do I translate my emotions into Singaporean-taught British Englund, I mean, English?

Usually I'd just post up pictures in place of a thousand words, but silly me. I left my camera wire things at home in Jersey and now I'm in Pennsylvania so I can't put my pictures onto the computer.

Speaking of Jersey and Pennsylvania.

While I was in Jersey, we had a pretty good snowstorm that covered my entire car in ice and snow. I had to scrape my windows free of the snowy damage before driving down to my parent's in Pennsylvania.

Driving from one state to the other, I saw the landscape change from snow covered roads, to nothing covered nothing, to ice covered everything.

EVERYTHING here in suburban Pennsylvania is covered in ice! Every blade of grass, every dried twig and tree branch... All glossed over and shining in the sun right now! And that's what made me so deliciously happy.

Just looking at all the glittering ice in the bright sun and the blue blue blue skies, the sound of birds chirping and the sound of dripping from the melting icicles hanging everywhere..... Two words popped in my head: Russian Spring. The trees look superduper yummy (and I would know because I ate a few popsicles hanging from the tree) and prettier than any Christmas tree in the departmental stores.

I don't know why. I feel as if God is saying Hi.

Shit I always forget the wires for my camera.
Just when I need them.
WHY MY DEAR BRAIN? WHY?

No comments: