Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mumblings

Yesterday was such a weird day. I went back to my high school for alumni day but most of the teachers whom I wanted to meet had left the school already. I remembered why I hated everyday in that dreary building and that was the end of it.

After stuffing myself with sushi at Minado's Japanese buffet, I spent a very unpleasant night going in and out of the bathroom. Never in my life have I appreciated the clean efficiency of the toiletbowl so much. My temperature flew skywards as I remembered what it was like to be in the wild without any toilets or enough tissue. What if I had diarrhea then? Unwilling to succumb to insanity, I hopped into bed prompty at 2000 and prayed that the pain would die.

Ooh and I'm working today! I couldn't say no because they pay double on holidays.

My tummy condition has improved considerably.

Now I'm just trying to decide what to do for New Year's Eve. Go to Times Square in NYC or go up to the Poconos with Tanya. Or or or or.... BANYA!

I miss you so much banya....

So I've been thinking... and I think I would like to go camping or fishing soon...

No comments: