Monday, December 08, 2008

Quickie

Yes! This is it! The last stretch!

The last day of classes is tomorrow, then my finals start and they'll end on the 16th...

I have a job interview today in NYC.

A possible job interview tomorrow in NYC.

I also have had zero dollars in my wallet for two days now. (That includes the bank).

Two bills have arrived.

God said hi to me in church yesterday.

And I'm SO HAPPY!
:)



P.S.

No sarcasm here! I just finally realised that there's no point in being upset about being broke and jobless all the time. Obviously things are not going to be easy. Nobody ever had an easy life.

I'm just feeling happy for all the other things that I have in my life.

Cliche but true: things could be a lot worse.

Instead of complaining I am going to be positive about my situations and stop giving everybody sad vibes.

That's it!
In my troubles always I have a Friend and a Comforter, what more could I ask for?

No comments: