Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pretty Pictures & кошка

Hello everybody. Meet my asian kitty with cat eyes.

I love my kitty very much.

And these are the pictures from last week where Pennsylvanialand (where I am right now) was totally swathed in a blanket of ice.

See! Told you! Frosty wonderland!

So pretty isn't it? Take a closer look...

I sucked the ice off one. It wasn't very tasty.

I also ate one icicle off the chair.

And another from under the table.

The sun was making everything shine shine sparkle!

Shine

Shine

Sparkle!

Poor кошка didn't have any shoes on but I wanted her to experience the feeling of walking on ice.

But I had shoes on.

After a while she decided the ice was actually pretty enjoyable though.

And this was what every blade of grass was covered in.

Don't they look tasty? I had one.

In case you didn't know, I love my silly cat.

I also love Tanya's Christmas tree. See how small and cute it is? My parents bought a tree that was three times the size of the one in the picture, but it looked really ridiculous since we didn't have that many ornaments and it ended up looking very awkward.

I think we should just get a small cute one next year so it'd look at least normal with less ornaments hanging on the tree. Or maybe we should get more ornaments. I don't know. I'm not into the whole tree thing really... I feel bad for the tree.

Why did we have to cut it down just so we could hang plastic crap on it and throw it out later? It could've grown to be tall and big... A home for countless birds and squirrels and bugs... A big shady giant giving out fresh air for the mornings and shadows to hide under during hot afternoons. Instead, it will be burnt along with thousands of others. And all for what?

Sometimes I can't tell anymore if my roads are getting longer or shorter.

They have all started to look the same to me.

I had to work around here during Christmas' Eve. The pretty landscape reminded me of the Calvin & Hobbes cartoon strips in the winter. Please go google them. They are so pretty!!! And funny...

And that's me doing something very productive in the bathroom.

The next morning brought surprises under our funny tree.

Oh he was so thrilled.

Max got a kitchen set, that nemo on the side and a cup from me that he's holding. I think he likes the swirling sparkles inside.

So...

My plans for NYE are still very fuzzy. I have the means, but I don't have the means. You know what I mean? Yesterday morning I was going to be in NYC for NYE. Then come evening, and I decided I was going to the Poconos. Then today it all fell apart and it looks like I may be headed up to NYC again.

Oh why is this such a headache?

To top it all up, I got a reminder that rent has to be paid in a few days.
I still haven't run since my injury. But I went to the Russian banya today and I feel a bit better after a few days of diarrhea, weird sleeping and eating patterns.
I don't know how to feel anymore. I am so out of it. I miss running terribly.
And. I haven't spoken to God in a while. I miss him too.

No comments: