Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Consistency, Lady! Consistency!


Journey into the unknown
Here I go again
Perhaps the seagulls can tell me
All I want to know
Perhaps this too will end
Perhaps this too will begin
I'm holding my breath



I can't wait for skies to look like that again in a few months. Are you tired of hearing me say that (reading me type that)? Of course not! I phrase it differently all the time. I can't wait for summer to get its humid sweltering ass here!

I was about to say something about something important/insignificant, but Tanya brought up a very good point. And that is what friends are for.

Don't you just love my riddles?

I love secret blogs too.
If you can find mine I'll give you a dollar.

If you can give me what I want, I'll give you what you want.
But if and only if we both want the same thing.

Sausages
. OH SAUSAGES! I hate random food cravings past bedtime.

Hopefully a good whipping snowstorm will descend upon this little town with a vengeance tonight and school will shut its doors to all its little children. I have something that I'd like to do.

In the meantime, I anticipate more thinking, reading, writing, drawing and music playing.

Бторник, Январь.
One Russian word a day keeps the stuttering away.

No comments: