Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Generalities at Midnight

Yes, it's extremely late right now and I just got home; but I still have to continue this regular blogging routine that I've been able to keep recently.

There's nothing like a good routine to keep brain juices flowing.

Sunday and Monday I worked at a launch party for a fragrance and had to wear heels the whole time. At least we got to keep the dresses we were wearing and a free bottle of fragrance (Narciso Rodriguez For Her). But to be honest, I don't know if the crazy footache is worth all that. At most, it was just fun to practice Russian with Yuliya and Dejan the Serb (who was full of information about the history of Eastern Europe) and the view was pretty incredible.

I have pictures but not the energy to go get my camera to upload them.

Work is picking up this month and I'm so grateful for that. Everybody knows we all could use a little extra cash right now.

So I went to Ikea with DPL today and got more candle stuff so the apartment's going to be very well lighted in nights to come.

Candlelight, I noticed, creates a great environment for thinking. Maybe it's the hypnotising waving of the flame... or the soothing scent... I don't know. But I like it so far.

And I've got plenty of things to think about as it is.

How to cut down on my monthly expenses, who to trust, what to do about certain things...

Church tomorrow night. I'm stoked. I miss going to His house.

Also, we're getting crazy cold temperatures like what recently hit Europe and the American Midwest soon.

I am prepared.

Goodnight everybody.

No comments: