Wednesday, July 15, 2009

:/

I am thinking of making this blog private, or just creating a new one.

I'm bored and I lost my phone. I already cut my hair, what else can I do?

If only bad things in life were as easy to erase as a blog. If only words that fly out can be caught again. But alas, we all know that that's impossible.

I wonder where my phone is lying right now... In a day or two, it should completely run out of battery- so no matter how many times I dial my number, the phone won't vibrate loud enough for me to hear. Not that I hear it anywhere now anyway.

It's strange being without a phone. Almost as if the last door to civillisation just closed on me. I've already been hunting around for a new phone but everything out there is so overpriced right now. And yes, I'd like to hold something that I think is cute. Too bad the pretty phones are usually the more expensive ones.

Which makes me think again--- do I really really really need a phone?

The thing is, I don't really talk to that many people on my phone and the most important times that I need to be on the phone is usually when I'm driving to keep myself awake.

I don't have a boyfriend/husband, kids, or a specific family member or friend who I can't keep in touch with over Skype anyway.

I think I may just suspend my account for a month to see what turns up.

In the meantime, I suppose I should enjoy this God-given time away from that electromagnetic wave emitting thingamajiggy.

I don't really feel like spending my hard earned money so quickly anyway.

No comments: