Monday, November 22, 2010

Lunch Quickie

Hello! I've got 3o minutes left of lunchtime and what better way is there to spend it than to type up a quickie?

Well actually I could think of a few better ways...

For one, I've got enough homework to keep me busy through the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays. Although it's a week's worth of vacation time, I don't feel like it's sufficient because of all the stuff I've got to do.

Let's see, I've got three chapters of Russian to study and finish (each chapter takes me approximately 2 hours), 2 chapters of German to study for, a 10 page paper on the religion and symbolism in Delillo's "White Noise" as well as two books, Kennedy's "Ironweed" and Toni Morrison's "Paradise" to finish.

As an extremely easily distracted person, I'd say that would take me about six days to finish.

Also, I've got to pack up some things in my dorm because the fall semester ends in three weeks and we've got to move back home before school reopens 19th January.

I guess the one relief is that I don't have to spend 3 hours a day at track practice. Instead, I spend about 2 hours swimming, going to the trainer's for rehab and at the gym. The nice thing is that I can go whenever I want and don't have to wait for 15:00 everyday to start practice.

Tonight we'll be conducting Bible study in the school library instead of my dorm. Hopefully we'll find the place nicely quiet and empty.

Yep that's about all that's going on in my life right now.

Blog more later.

Adios!

No comments: