Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blah Friday

For a snowday, today turned out to be completely unproductive. I think it's something about being in Pennsylvania; breathing Pennsylvanian air and the like just makes me unable to do anything school-related.

My big box of stuff finally arrived from Singapore!

Yay, finally! No more rain-soaked fake Uggs! My waterproof boots are here!

About time too... I've been walking around with wet boots for the past two months. They've been smelling rather funky as of late.

Spent the evening at Uncle Vic's to say goodbye to my cousin Mikaela who is leaving to London this Sunday.

That's about it.

I hope tomorrow will be more productive than today.

"Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins" (James 4:17). I know I should be writing my senior thesis..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: