Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Weekend In Pictures

Saturday night I was at the NYRR Night At The Armory thing in New York City for a track meet. I ran the mile in 6:12, my second worse time ever, and the 3000m in 11:56, my second best time ever.

They were both horrible and embarassing races but I'm grateful for the humbling experience. Now I want to train harder and do better next time!

Got back to the dorms after the meet around 00:30 that night and was greeted by a huge pizza pie on the dining table.

On the way to the diner after church on Sunday morning, we got in a car accident.

Luckily for us, both the driver and the copilot were mechanics and knew exactly what to fix.

Sunday night, Alejandra (my roommate) came down to Pennsylvania to visit me at home and we went to the Russian sauna today.

It was Alejandra's first time and she is now as addicted as I am!

Ok that's all. I'll be back tomorrow for a more "thoughtful" post.

No comments: