Thursday, August 18, 2011

God Is So Wonderful


When we pray, we ask God to do the work we cannot. So much more gets done when we bring our weaknesses to Him, when we confess that we need Him to be here. When we knock and He answers, that's when strongholds are torn down, evil flees and His great light shines through!

I am so in awe of His power and mercy...

Why would the God who created this universe bother to listen to my pleas? Me, this little speck of nothingness. Here today, gone tomorrow. And not just that- He deemed me valuable enough to suffer and die a shameful death on the cross! Him, Jesus Christ... The One who did not deserve to be mocked, spitted on and crucified... He willingly gave Himself up as a sacrifice for us, because He loves us so much......

Thank you God, for everything You've done for me on the cross. Thank you God, for pulling me out of the deep darkness and shining Your light in my soul. Thank you God, for the guidance, comfort and love of the Holy Spirit.

Without You, I am nothing...

No comments: