Monday, March 26, 2012

Blading Night & Pool Day

This past weekend has left me feeling more exhausted than rested, but in a good way.


On Friday night, we went rollerblading around Singapore as usual. This time, the route wound from ION, to MBS, to Vivo City, to Resort World Sands, to Keppel Bay (The Reflections), to Labrador MRT, to IKEA, to Dawson Park Connector, to Tanglin Mall and finally back to ION. 

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

We started at approximately 23:00, and got back and around 03:00. A total of four hours of rollerblading. 

*faints from happiness*

I'm so addicted to rollerblading these days. I'm not exaggerating when I say I MUST rollerblading each night before I'm able to fall asleep!


Saturday morning, I had planned to laze by the pool with Cass and Talia. We were actually supposed to meet at 10:00, but yours truly slept at 05:00 that morning and couldn't even hear the alarm. We ended up going to the pool at around 13:00 instead. 

As you can see from the pic, it wasn't very sunny at the beginning. But we could still feel the sun's heat piercing through the clouds.


Frangipani and my dress.


Cass matches the pool!


Talia looks like a Korean babe.


At around 15:00 the sun came out!


We didn't do much all day... Just sat there painting nails, reading magazines, jumping in and out of the water to cool off. 


Thanks for coming over girls! 









No comments: