Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today Is Earth Day

I keep telling myself- just a little bit more... This is it, the last stretch before summer! Just keep going... Finish this essay, then the next one. Study for that quiz, then the other one... It almost seems neverending.

But I know it's ending in approximately three weeks.

And so what if summer's coming?

Spring's got its own set of problems and so will the impending months.

Yes, school and track will be done with, but then I'll have to think about how to effectively accomplish all that I've set out to in the coming short few months that I've been given.

How bleak to think that life gets harder as we grow older.

Our list of responsibilities and expectations just seem to expand infinitely as we make plans to live a certain way for the rest of our time here on earth.

But in Him there is always hope- and it is onto this hope that I cling.

For the next time, I have pictures from my time away from blogging (which includes Easter and other random junk) which will be put up soon.

Meanwhile, back to essay-writing it is...

No comments: