Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Winner's Report

Funny thing.

Before I started this blogpost, I titled this post as "Loser's Report".

Truth be told, I really was about to go on a whole "let me tell you about my sad sad life" spiel. But I figured you probably have had enough of your own troubles to want to read about mine.

Let's just say that life ain't a bed of roses for me at all right now.

But then who do I know has truly gotten it easy?

Everybody that I talk to has their own set of problems. Some seemingly less significant than mine, but nonetheless equally stressful relative to their owners.

While I am indifferent about people who have drama among their circle of friends (I have none because I hardly hang out with people as it is), they couldn't care less about my woes about living expenses since they don't experience this either.

But the vast difference between little old pessimistic me and sunshiney everybody else has become increasingly obvious.

Just that, I am less willing to do my best in the moment for fear of tomorrow.

Luckily for me, inspiration still manages to seep into my brain every once in a while.

Mostly, counting my blessings has a way of humbling my troubled mind.
It is a great form of exercise which I highly recommend to every tiring soul.

I have food on the table, four limbs and a working head on my shoulders.
Yay!

No comments: