Thursday, September 27, 2012

Being Still Allover The Place

Sooo.... after writing the last post about Being Still, I received this email yesterday morning. 







And guess which verse was attached in that email? 










LOL!!! 

Seriously, I'm not making this up! 

My mouth kinda fell open when I saw that verse because... well because it was exactly, exactly, exactly what I needed to hear!

You know that phrase that goes like "God works in mysterious ways"? Well... He never fails to surprise me, and I love it!




..................................................................






So I've been seeing a lot of this girl lately. 


We keep eating at the same place too- Green View in Far East Plaza. She ordered the same exact thing as she did last time.


This time I went for the Indonesian Laksa. The only difference from regular laksa was that there weren't any cockles in it. 


Lift shenanigans...

 We were too lazy to take the stairs down to the basement, so we went into the cargo lift (on my insistence).


Had to walk in and out of the lift twice when we went to either the wrong level, or when the lift just didn't open to the shopping centre on that level. 

Still had to take one flight of stairs in the end. Fail!


Then this afternoon, I went to Temasek Polytechnic again to drop something off for work. 


This has got to be one of my favourite school campuses in Singapore!


Even though it's kind of ugly architecturally speaking, this place still gives me a very open, relaxing vibe. 

But I guess I'm glad I didn't study here, because I'd be spending WAY too much time relaxing instead of studying!  


Sigh...

Would it really be that nice to be a student again?










No comments: