Monday, September 10, 2012

God Speaks

Today I have had a great many revelations. I know that God is waking me up, telling me not to slumber nor be lazy in my faith. 

Yes. I've been getting lazy.

I've been putting God second and my life first. 

But today God reminded me that I have and am nothing- apart from His grace. 

See I've been spending a whole lot of time thinking and worrying about my future. Some of you whom I've talked to will remember my many foolish talks about a career plan, marriage, etc. 

Well none of that matters anymore. 

I have only one mission in this life and that is to serve Jesus Christ. Whatever else I do in this life, whether working, playing, befriending people or travelling, I do it all for Christ. Not only because I want to, but because He is my everything. There is nothing else in this life that can give me true value other than Jesus. 

What I have now can be gone tomorrow, in an instant. 

Vaporised. 

Life is so temporary, it's easy to forget that sometimes...... 

What am I supposed to do with all the achievements, money, clothes and favour that I've gained in this world? What have I gained that was not given to me? 


No comments: