Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Law Paper Fail

Did I finish my paper this morning? Is that even a legitimate question?

Obviously the answer is no, I didn't finish it.

It simply wasn't possible. By the time 13:00 rolled around, I only had eight pages under my sleeve. Honestly, by that time, I was just so sick of writing that I didn't really care anymore.

What a lousy attitude right?

I really should pray about it. As I speak, I'm still not done with my paper. Even though it's past the deadline, I still want to finish it and hand it in to my professor. I'm not really hoping she will understand because there are just no excuses for this kind of procrastination. I am just going to do what I can now to salvage what I've got.

This evening I went with some peeps to NYC to shop for formal dresses since we're all going tot the senior/junior formal this coming Monday. The formal kind of like prom for our college, just less "high-schooley" if you know what I mean.

I know what you're thinking...

What am I doing in the city when I've got homework to do?

Well, today was the only day we could all go together and like I said, I'm just really sick of writing and doing homework now. As a result, I've been eating junk food all day and I feel horrible now.

Empire State Building.

So many ugly dresses... All overpriced!

Finished the night with the one and only- Pinkberry! I will miss this sorely when I'm gone (if I'm leaving).

While I want to be done with my papers and finals as soon as possible, I also don't want school to end so quickly. I feel as if time is flying by so quickly!


No comments: