Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Serious Senioritis

I just got home from working at MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in New York City an hour ago and I'm trying to finish my law paper that's due tomorrow. To no avail of course... At least work didn't go past midnight today as it usually does. Unfortunately, at this rate, I"ll have to churn out 3 pages per hour for at least 5 hours straight in order to get this paper done.

Right now I'm about to take a gamble: instead of finishing this paper before going to sleep at 05:00, I think I will sleep now, set my alarm for 05:00 and write from then till my paper is due at 13:00. That leaves me with 4 hours before my first class at 09:00, 1 hour between 10:00 and 11:00, another hour during lunchtime and then nada.

That's a total of 6 hours of nonstop writing.

I don't know if this is possible... Especially since I'm not a morning person.

I've never procrastinated to this extent before.


No comments: