Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduating

Ok so I wanted to go to bed about four hours ago but it just wasn't possible. I've got so much to do these past few days that I haven't checked my email or replied to any Facebook messages in so long. Time to do them all at once!

Anyway, I graduated from college this past Monday and it was a really sad event for me.

Even worse is the fact that I didn't even manage to meet up with some friends who came down to watch the ceremony because their bus back to school left too quickly. What a shame! I don't know when is the next time I'll get to even see them again...

In the meantime, I've been touring New York City with my dad. It's weird but I never get sick of being a tourist in NYC. Though the buildings never change much, the people on the street are constantly in motion. Nothing ever stays exactly the same.

The next few days promise to be full of activity and though I'm tired, I like having something to do. I know that once my dad leaves, I'll start feeling restless and unproductive.

Another uncertain summer, yet I know something amazing is about to happen. God has always made sure of that.

Peace out.


No comments: