Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Morning

Sun is out again!

And so is the cold wind...

The last (and most important) race of this season for the track team is today. My race is at 2230 and I'm really glad that I'm not running any individual events for this one. I don't have that kind of confidence anymore. Instead, I'll be running in the distance medley relay- the 1200m. That's six laps around the 200m indoor track.

Wish me luck!

Though all I really want is to get it done. I've been saving my shins just for this one race so I can get it over with and go back to my own little slow jogging mornings. I miss those!

Ever since my injury since December, I haven't really been jogging in the mornings because my shins, ankles and knees would start hurting so much that I can't even run at practice. Since then, I've gained about 20 pounds and I feel like shit. I can't wait for my legs to heal so I can get out and get my daily dose of high-ness again.

Anyway, hope your little miracles occur today.

Bye!


P.S.

My cat is in heat!!!

No comments: